Technology: LTE CAT-M1/NB-IoT/EDGE
NormalTemp:-40? to +85?
The SIM7000E is Tri-Band LTE-FDD and Dual-Band GPRS/EDGE module solution in a SMT type which supports LTE CAT-M1(eMTC) and NB-IoT up to 375kbps data transfer.
It has strong extension capability with rich interfaces including UART, USB2.0, GPIO etc. The module provides much flexibility and ease of integration for customer's application.
The package of SIM7000E is compatible with SIM900 and SIM800F. AT commands of SIM7000E are mostly compatible with SIM800F. This also maximizes the investments of customers, and enables a short time-to-market.
It is designed for applications that need low latency, medium throughput data communication in a variety of radio propagation conditions. Due to the unique combination of performance, security and flexibility, this module is ideally suited for M2M applications, such as metering, telematics, asset tracking, remote monitoring ,E-health , mobile pos terminals and sharing bike.
• Tri-Band FDD-LTE B3/B8/B20
• GPRS/EDGE 900/1800Mhz
• Output power
- GSM900: 2W
- DCS1800: 1W
• Control Via AT Commands
• Supply voltage range: 3.0V~ 4.3V, Typ: 3.8V
• Operation temperature: -40? to +85?
• Dimensions: 24 X 24 X 2.6mm
• Weight: 3.0g
• GNSS (GPS,GLONASS and BeiDou/Compass, Galileo, QZSS)
Specifications for Data transfer
• LTE CAT-M1(eMTC)
- Uplink up to 375kbps, Downlink up to 300kbps
- Uplink up to 66kbps, Downlink up to 34kbps
• EDGE Class
- Uplink up to 236.8Kbps, Downlink up to 236.8Kbps
- Uplink up to 85.6Kbps, Downlink up to 85.6Kbps
• USB Driver for Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8
• USB Driver for Windows CE/Mobile
• USB Driver for Linux/Android
• Firmware update via USB
• USB2.0 x1 (high-speed)
• UART x2 (7-wire UART and 2-wire UART interface multiplex from GPIO)
• SIM card x1 (1.8V and 3V)
• I2C x1
• GPIO x5
• ADC x1
• Power off: 7uA
• PSM: 9uA
• Sleep: 1mA
• Idle: 11mA
• CE* / RoHS / REACH